We enjoyed a fun visit to the zoo with Laura, Lee and Emily. Madeleine loved seeing the tigers and penguins. She also thinks no visit to the zoo is complete without riding the train and carousel.

We celebrated our birthdays with our families... Uncle Todd is starting to get good at holding the babies. He actually picked Hadley up out of the exersaucer and looked comfortable holding her. I had to get a picture of that!

Karen, Ray and Chloe stopped to visit on their way to their new home in PA. This is the best picture I got of the two girls. I find it a little funny because Karen and I used to enjoy having some drinks together too.
We spent a long weekend at the lake with Jim's family. It was nice to get a way and we also had fun with Bart, Tanya, Ella, Owen and Georiga. Uncle Dave made Madeleine a sprinkler that was a big hit.
Jim and Madeleine also enjoyed a brief ride in the tube.
We have gone on lots of walks and enjoyed the mild weather we were having before this weekend. Hadley can now ride next to Madeleine without being in the carseat. She finds the straps almost as fun as her toy. Madeleine has also gotten Hadley to really laugh. It is pretty funny.

We got a new backpack (not pictured) and tried it out. Madeleine seemed to like it but also decided she wanted to do a little hiking of her own. She did pretty good and I'm sure Jim enjoyed a break from carrying her.
No comments:
Post a Comment