Sunday, August 16, 2009

Happy 6 Mth Birthday Hadley!

Hard to believe but Hadley was 6mths old on Friday. She celebrated by trying some rice cereal. It was not a big hit. Yesterday she got some sweet potatoes and seemed a little more interested. At 6 mths Hadley is very smiley and Madeleine can really get her to laugh. She sits up but not good enough to really leave her alone sitting. As soon as you put on her on the floor she rolls right onto her tummy. She is a very easy-going baby although she does have one bad habit... a tendency to wake up and want a bottle in the middle of the night. That is the only time she is a really good eater. She also grabs anything she can get her hands on. Jim experienced this firsthand last Sunday when Hadley grabbed his beer pint and dumped it all over him!

We went to Grant's Farm yesterday morning for some more fun. Grant's Farm has added a carousel so of course that was the main attraction for Madeleine. Hadley took it all in from the stroller. The highlight for me was the pretzel and cheese. That was lunch everyday when I worked there and I always look forward to it.

About to try rice cereal

I don't like this... I will just grab the spoon and play with it

Madeleine really is my girl... she picked out her Lilly dress to wear to Grant's Farm


On the tram at the end of our visit to Grant's Farm

No comments: