All week I have been planning on doing a post about our trip last weekend but now I will have to save that for later. We have had a very exciting October with the Cardinal's improbable run to the World Series. It has been so much fun to see the girls get excited for it. Game 6 was just incredible and definitely a game I will never forget. In 2006, I was there when the won the World Series. That was quite an experience. It was a little different this year but also pretty exciting. We let the girls stay up to watch the entire game 7. Not sure they will remember but they will have the pictures :) Today, we took the girls down to the parade. It was crazy crowded! So fun to see all the players and the Clydesdales. I don't think I will forget laughing at Jim back in August when he said we weren't out of the playoff run yet. I told him maybe not mathematically but we were definitely out. Glad to be proven wrong!
![]() |
| Waiting for the parade. We found a great spot on a little hill so we could see well. |
![]() |
| Alway fun to see the Clydesdales, even more fun with Tony LaRussa riding |
![]() |
| Hadley looking for her favorite... Pujols. Hopefully he will be coming back. The Cards might lose her as a fan if he doesn't. |
![]() |
| Yadi was stopped in front of us for a few minutes. I could hear the girls chanting Yadi as they were going to bed tonight. |
![]() |
| They are going to have adjust this sign. |
![]() |
| Hadley got to watch the entire thing from the backpack. |
![]() |
| I held Madeleine the entire time so she could see. We also had to park very far away and I gave her a piggyback ride both ways. My arms are tired! |
![]() |
| Tommy and Jim before Game 7 started |
![]() |
| Watching Game 7 |
![]() |
| Cards win!!!!! |
![]() |
| YEAH!!!! |











No comments:
Post a Comment