![]() |
| A little pumpkin... or carrot... that is what the girls thought |
![]() |
| Watching the Cardinals before bed |
![]() |
| Working on getting a smiley picture |
![]() |
| Finally a smile caught on the camera |
![]() |
| I brought up the exersaucer this weekend. I think he likes it. Two pictures smiling in one weekend after two months of not being able to get him to smile for the camera |
![]() |
| The pumpkin princess... this is not the first year she has worn this headband to get pumpkins. She is also sporting her medal from soccer. |
![]() |
| Hadley with the pumpkins |
![]() |
| Tommy's first trip to get pumpkins... he already knows the tradition of not looking at the camera |
![]() |
| Trying to get all three of them in a picture... impossible! |









1 comment:
All the pics are so cute!!! I can't believe how big they are all getting! I'll have to tell my Mom Madeleine is still wearing the pumpkin princess headband. Its too funny how into the cardinals Hadley seems to be. I've been chuckling reading your commentary on the pics! Give everyone a hug for me!
Love,
Tara
Post a Comment