Sunday, November 1, 2009

Lions and Tigers and ...

Candy! Madeleine has discovered what Halloween is all about and she loves it. The rainy weather in St. Louis stopped just in time for Halloween. Our street had a block party with dinner and some pre trick or treating. It was fun watching Madeleine try to keep up with the other kids. Both kids looked adorable in their Halloween outfits... Thanks Tanya and Megan! Hadley was a big hit at the party and I think she was passed around to everyone there even the high school boys from accross the street. She kept her lion hat on all night! When it got dark Jim took Hadley home and Madeleine and I headed out for some door to door trick or treating. She had a blast. She keeps reminding me today that she "wanted to go that way"... that was the opposite direction of back towards our house. Today she has been enjoying her candy (and so have Jim and I).