Madeleine promptly replied DaDa. Now everytime we look at the album she points to George and says DaDa. It cracks me up everytime.
As for pro cycling, next week is the Tour Down Under and Lance's first race back from retirement. Today I saw a headline on cyclingnews.com saying "Insecure Armstrong to face heat Down Under". Now from everything I know about this guy I'm pretty sure the word insecure has not been used to describe him before. But sure enough in an interview he said that he has a little bit of insecurity about being back in the peleton... not about his fitness. It will be interesting to see how he does this year. I personally wish he would have stayed retired and ended on the 7th Tour de France victory. I just read Johan Bruyneel's book which was written after he retired and before he joined Astana (which seemed like a matter of hours). He summed it up saying he wanted to go out like Lance with a big victory. But they are both back. I'm looking forward to watching the Tour de France this summer and cheering for all the Americans... although it will be sad to see George and Lance on different teams. Too bad it won't occur during my maternity leave this time! It is hard to fit in 3 hrs of coverage a day for 3 weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment