Saturday, March 1, 2014

Christmas

So I figured I should finish posting Christmas before catching up with January and February.  The kids really enjoyed opening their gifts from Santa.  Then we headed to church before going over to D and Butch's.   After Christmas, we went to the lake for a few days with Jim's family.  The big highlight of the trip was the train ride there for Jim, D and the kids.  I dropped them off in Kirkwood and picked them up in Jefferson City.  They also loved playing with Uncle Dave all week.

Ready to start in on their stockings and presents
Already out of the Christmas Pjs, into costume 1 and holding up costume 2
Lots of new trucks to play with... and a Defender towing a trailer
Tommy enjoyed playing trains with his buddy Owen
The girls always love playing with cousin Georgia
Madeleine, the elf, ready to hand out presents
Ready to catch the train in Kirkwood
Tommy enjoying the train ride
More trucks to play with at the lake
Hitting the "beach" at the state park

No comments: