Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanksgiving Weekend

I can't believe it is already December!  Last Thursday, we celebrated Thanksgiving with my family.  It was a fun and busy weekend.  Uncle Dave was in town all week and the girls had a blast playing with him.  On Saturday I took the girls to see The Muppet Movie... their very first movie.  They both loved the popcorn and the movie although Hadley was scared of the previews.  Then on Sunday, we had Tommy's baptism.  It was a very nice ceremony and we enjoyed celebrating with your family and friends.  

Now we are getting ready for Christmas.  The decorations are slowly going up and the advent calendar started today.  This weekend is going to be a Santa weekend with visits on Friday night at the Glendale tree lighting and Saturday morning at the Viz breakfast with Santa.
Getting so big!
All dressed up for Thanksgiving

Smiley!
Hitting the Dove chocolate
Apparently Madeleine thought the chair made a good spot to do lots of different poses.  I think she is practicing to be a poms girl in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.
The best family picture we could get
Uncle Dave and Tommy
Baptism... you can't see but Jim was holding Hadley.  I could hear her asking Jim to hold her upside down during the ceremony
Tommy did great during the baptism
The Krewet Family
The Miltenberger Family
Jim had his hands full

The Godparents
Uncle Todd is becoming a pro at holding babies
Tommy's not happy but I wanted to get a pic in his post bapstim outfit
The kid's table
The yummy cupcakes... the woman at the Cakery assured me I could do his monogram like that even though he is a boy... it looked cute on the cupcakes
Tommy's favorite place to play... after 5 hrs of being passed around he was happy to be playing on his own

No comments: