Tuesday, September 13, 2011

"Soccer, Ballet, even tennis"

Ask Madeleine what she does and she will say, "Soccer, ballet, even tennis."  I love how she throws in  the even tennis.  For her birthday Madeleine got tennis gear from Jim's mom an a tennis lesson.  She thought it was a lot of fun.  Dance has also started back up and this year Hadley gets to join in the  fun.  Madeleine has moved up a level and Hadley is in the class Madeleine was in before.  She is so excited to be dancing after spending so much time watching.  Madeleine is also doing a soccer class at the Y this fall.  Hadley also wanted to do that but you have to be 4 so I promised her she could do indoor soccer this winter... they start that at 18 mths!  I'm seeing now how hard it is being the younger sister and being told over and over that you are not big enough yet.

Madeleine in her fancy tutu
Hadley ready for tap
She is so excited to jump in the tap shoes
The soccer spectators
I love the cute shinguards
Working on passing
Even tennis


No comments: