Sunday, April 3, 2011

Botanical Gardens

This spring has had some crazy weather so far. Last Sunday morning we had snow on the ground and this sunday it was almost 90! I was very happy about the warm, sunny weather. So while Jim was busy landscaping our backyard, I took the girls to the opening weekend for the Children's Garden at the Botanical Gardens. It was a great day to be outside.

The beautiful tulips... unfortunately ours at home are not doing so well. It is nearly impossible to get them both to look at the camera.
Madeleine on the big slide... Hadley is a little scared of slides right now so I actually went down with her a few times.
Steering the big boat wheel
This was a big hit... there are boats and you open and close the gates to let them through
Swinging from the vines
I think this is Madeleine's favorite part of the Botanical Gardens.

No comments: