Thursday, January 27, 2011

Slow January

So January has been a slow month for pictures... and well without pictures the blog really is not that exciting. But I took a few the other night so now I have a reason to post. We have had a snowy January although we haven't really gotten out to enjoy it. Hadley is getting excited for her upcoming birthday and moved up to the 2 yr old room at school. When you ask her how old she is going to be she sometimes answers 1 and sometimes 3. Madeleine is still dancing away and also loves to talk about her birthday although she has a much longer wait. Both girls absolutely love going to a bounce house place by us called Monkey Joes. Jim and I like it because it burns off some energy!

The ballerina in action
Hadley created quite a snuggle place the other night... she loves to cuddle up with all her babies. Her crib is quite full.

No comments: