Friday morning Madeleine had a Halloween parade at school that her grandparents attended and then a little party later in the afternoon that Jim and I went to. She might take more after me than Jim as she had a few bites of chocolate chip cookie and then handed the rest to her daddy to eat. I can't imagine Jim ever not eating any cookie he was given. After dinner, we put her back in her costume to get ready to trick or treat and take some pictures.
We went trick or treating at 9 whole houses. At the very first house Madeleine walked right in when our neighbor opened the door and put her arms up to be picked up. It was really funny and I think made our neighbor's day. When we got back home, I gave Madeleine a M&M which she was very unsure about... I tried to hand her a second and she gave it right back to me. Again, definitely not something Jim would do.
On Saturday, we had a mini-Halloween party at Brant and Carolyn's. All the kids looked adorable in their costumes. Madeleine, however, was a little unsure about Lucy in the duck costume. It was a beautiful day again so after eating lunch we took all the kids over to Larson Park for some playground time. Madeleine's cheering must have worked over the last few days because Mizzou beat Baylor 31-28 yesterday afternoon! Go Tigers!
No comments:
Post a Comment